Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Daggers game

one of the main reasons i like greggors is my rugby background.. when i watch a game i can see how much of a kicking he gets and how much he puts himself about.. its a lot easier to belt someone when your behind em for 90 or 65 minutes.. now before we all go 'lets play football instead of rugby', we dont actually have much choice at the moment.. and also with a bit bit of space..(which has to be created by the midfield) greggors does lay off some fking good stuff.. if the rest of the team gave him a chance to look up he can set up some good stuff.. he is a good footballer.. unfortunatly for us .. and his body.. we aint making him that space.. so he is putting himself on the line to throw that battered body around trying to get on the [censored] end of the [censored] the rest of the team throw at him.. thats why i like greggors.. and he dont moan about it either

Nothing wrong with Danny. Along with Ollie and Jon Keeling he is a contender for player of the year.

As for Greggors would still keep him at the club as his experience is invaluable but we do need a big, fast centre forward who can hold the ball up and cause defences problems.

I do not mind anon coming on here and slagging us off, I get a bit frustrated when he has a genuine opinion and does not stick a tag on it. As I like to see a thought develop.

example is the above anon the same pratt who said

"Canvey were awful last night. For me players to go are :

Duffy

Smith

Chenery

Kennedy

Gregory

Joseph

Ward

Potter ??"

If so you changed your tune.

At least when they are genuinly here only to slag us off we know where we stand.

I think we have been over Greggers situation plenty of times, until we get someone at the club that can do the job he does he has to play. No doubt Jeff has been looking for someone to replace him but there are not many players around who can do the job and when they do become available every team is after them.

Best I get looking for another club then! Too much success too soon for many of the postees on here but the ones who are clued in know the apple and take this season for what it is! Maybe this is the limit that the club can go to for the time being so put up with it until the next stage of development comes along.We all want to be successful but not at the expense of losing the identity of the club. I know of other clubs fans who never get to talk to their players and that's what ,akes this club great we're all in it together!

Well it's somebody with a good command of the English language so that rules out Duffers amd Smithy!!!! I suspect it's the Ginger sex God or maybe Mr Sedgemore.

That narrows that one down. Didn't know Chenners could use a computer!!