Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fm 05

JAY

Quote:
Matt CIFC said:
This was basically my whole squad with the added addition of a couple of players I kept from the original Canvey squad, (Potter, Boylan, McGhee, Sterling, Theobald) and they took me from mid-table Conference to play-off battling League Two in 2 seasons.

Boylan is class on that game. 24 goals in 30 games for me at the moment.Other good players for Canvey are Berquez and Chenery.

Berquez is good to begin with cause he's very young, but if you're lagging mid-table in the Conference he's not getting much experience higher up. I found this to be a problem after I got promoted and I had to re-configure my entire left side.

Ben Chenery has been brilliant for me, unfortunately he's playing at an age of 33 now and can't cut it in League 2. He constantly turns out for my Reserves though with Berquez and also Dom Sterling.

Only Dave Theobald and Lee Boylan are still featured in my First XI Squad for the 2008/09 Season. The rest I've bought in myself.