Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mario Noto Puts Pen To Paper...

CIFC - Y.A

... Signing a contract with the club that expires May 2006. Can see this being a great year for him and hope that he can keep up what he's put out so far. Seems like a great player and definately someone we could do with in the team.

... Anyone agree that now we just need to grab Burton? If we get those two, I can see us staying up easily... Time will tell, hopefully things are progressing now!

I think it's a bit early to tell about Burton. After all, he didn't play long against Northwich and got injured against Billericay. Too many time in the past we've rushed in and bought players without seeing them enough (we all know who they are!), I just hope those days have ended.

With Noto we've taken our time to ensure we made the right decision, something that has to be a must when signing players at Conference level.

The Great Eckscape

Excellent news. Only hope he can continue his excellent start in a Canvey shirt.

Worry is not the right word as, I think we as fans have all agreed the defence is a combination of, Wardy, Stirling, McGee, Theobald.

Up front Greggors gets 45 mins with Lee until Burton proves himself then its Burton and Lee (Junior etc).

But

What about the midfield, we have the luxury of a real debate.

Mario, Mints, Ollie, Keeling, Midgley, Duffy, Sedg, JK, etc.

If we play Ollie Mints and Mario (which is my choice at the moment) where is the defensive strong type.

Well it seems the Macca,Theobald, Wardy combination might just work. It started today's game and looked very strong.

Someone made an impression - taken from one of the Hereford forums.

Quote:
hopeclarkie

Trialist

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bit of a struggle but we just about deserved to win.

Man of the match for me was the Canvey no. 18 I think his name is MOTO.

Time on the ball, a sweet passer and ran the show in their midfield. I would love to see him at Hereford. Sheer class today.

and

Quote:
Exlandlord

Trialist

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:27 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agree about their No 18 the same thought went through my mind - always seemed to be where he was needed, rarely gave the ball away and didn't stop moving all game. I thought they did a more than fair job even if we were a bit off colour!