Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Help Wanted - Non-Football Related!

Matt H

Guys, (and Girls)

I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me a hand with my lastest College assignment?

It basically requires a Professional Brief from a company with regards to a Corporate or Promotional video.

The brief can be anything - A 30 second commercial, a Health & Safety video, even a 3 minute promo video to sell your company to an audience.

The assignment works both ways - My colleague and I get graded on the overall product and research and techniques. The company, (doesn't have to be media related) gets a free video without having to pay an outside company to make it.

I'm required to come up with three proposals within the next two weeks so if anyone is interested let me know and I can give you more details upon request as to what the Brief should entail if you don't know already.

Thanks,

Matt CIFC