Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chris Bourne

SNEER_IS_HERE

Quote:
richard sparkes said:
should u not be on the welling forum?

This is not sarcasm you dumb fúck it is a question. Sarcasm is a cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

'my god aren’t southend a wonderful team and their fans the smartest in the world' now thats sarcasm

Without the stress, what people are trying to say is;

Chris Bourne has never really made it into the first team, I know he has played quite a bit for the reserves. He hasn't really had an opportunity to show just what he's like. At the moment, as you know, he's at Welling, not heard anything positive or negative yet, but I'd advise you ask them.

Chris Bourne scored the other day for Welling against Hornchurch and he gets on my train at Benfleet some mornings. Apart from that, that's all I know.

Serious question to Mick, Is Michael Lee still at Wakering?

Hello Yellow

Yep I'm here now and just to join in if I may

Chris Bourne played very well on Saturday, what Wings player didn't?

He was up and down the left touchline all afternoon and to be honest I didn't realise he was one of your ex's until I read this piece.

So yes a good report on a player I've only seen once but he stuck out along with Danny Slatter.

Good luck lads and special regards to JK

cheers

Look im not looking for an argument fellas.

Michael Lee is over at Concord you are correct and back with the first team after a dip in form.

As for Chris i actually spoke to him the other day and he happy at Welling. Also heard he is doing well over there so end of conversation.

I dont follow Southend but at least their season was over months ago and have things to play for!