Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BOYLAN

donald dibdab

Because he's a decent bloke and he feels he's getting all he needs at the club could be my only guess, he's undoubtedly good enough for the league, and he rarely has a bad game.

This was his best game since he came back from his injury which lasted a few months.

He's now back and looking really fast and strong again, he's the heart and soul of the team, I dread to think of a future in the Conference without him in the team.

Great player with a huge amount of determination.

I would be upset - but I wouldn't knock him.

Lee would certainly be a hard act to follow if he did move on or was permanently injured by some gorilla in a Stevenage Boro shirt.

I think he has enjoyed his football at the Lane because we do play football rather than hoofball and the amount of service he obtained which contributed to his high tally he may not have got elsewhere - and may not in the future if he decided to ply his trade elsewhere.

I dont know what day job Lee Boylan does - but if its a well paid one, he would potentially need an income of £40K to £50K a year from a league club to match his current part time earnings - even if a league club were interested, would they be able to pay this? (plus a premium, I guess, for the fact that its a short career in football, and he is potentially coming away from a non football job, to which it may be difficult to return in a few years time)

• 2 weeks later...

obviously not much happening on the Grays forum today, i thought with a big game coming up this weekend you'd have something to talk about that is actually reality !!