Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 12-December 17 )

• Photo
    Hornet

• Photo
    Riversider

• Photo
    tigersfan

• Photo
    theboss

• Photo
    beatsurrender

• Photo
    ebbsfleet is for life

• Photo
    sportingevenings

Photo

News on the C2C to Southend is....................

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
55 replies to this topic

offline Gareth_Keenan

Gareth_Keenan
  • Trainee
I can't be bothered to go in to detail on why it's different but trust me when I say it is. Hardly any of you would be saying any of this if it hadn't happened to Hornchurch anyway and just because it happened to those muppets in no way suggests it will happen to us. Even if the money does run out or Micky pulls the plug, we've had a fantastic few years and have achieved promotion to the Conference and our furthest ever in the FA Trophy, so it hasn't all been invien has it?

Why do you all keep telling me to f**k off, it isn’t exclusively for Canvey fans is it?

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
I think it`s because they don`t like you! I think you`re ok, you`ve made me laugh the last couple of days and after reading the Grays forum the last couple of seasons you almost seem human unlike the rest of them.

offline Gareth_Keenan

Gareth_Keenan
  • Trainee
Cheers mate, I don't know whether you're being sarcastic or not but thanks anyway. The one's that don't seem to like me don't bother listening to what I've gotta say, they just see I'm a Grays fan and bombard me, which is fair enough I suppose....

Honestly, how do you think we'll to against Exeter tomorrow? I hear you guys beat them at their gaff, which was a good result.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Quote:
Gareth_Keenan called me:
Mr Merv the Perv!

As someone said earlier on in this thread, "Oh my god, that's the 1st time I've ever heard that, like ever!!! You are so far ahead of everyone else......quick please......erm, tell me this Saturday's lottery numbers...."

Now, let me see, who was it who said that???

offline Gareth_Keenan

Gareth_Keenan
  • Trainee
Errrr guilty. Sorry about the insult Merv, forgive me? How come it took you so long to pick up on it? I did enjoy your anecdote about the pope, very nice my friend!

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
Unlike most of you layabouts, I actually work for a living so wasn't near a computer this afternoon. If you notice, the Pope hasn't been on-line this afternoon either. Spooky, or merely coincidence?

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
And GK what would have happened if you money man had been able to get hold of Peterborough before Barry made his purchase move

offline Gareth_Keenan

Gareth_Keenan
  • Trainee
God only knows? There was talk of him trying to run both but that would've put severe strain on his purse strings so he probably would've pulled out of Grays. Since then, we've come on leaps and bounds and it's a totally different story now. He's been quoted in saying that he'll do anything to obtain league status and that's where they're aiming to be. A little ambitious I suppose but what's wrong with that? Surely it's refreshing for a small club such as Grays aspiring to achieve league footy?

offline Gareth_Keenan

Gareth_Keenan
  • Trainee
Merv, you are a comedy genius, that pic is quality, I salute you sir!!

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
Me and the Pope are like mates. I've got loads of pictures of him in my photo album...

offline Gareth_Keenan

Gareth_Keenan
  • Trainee
Not only a comedy genius but a dab hand with computers!

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
Quote:
Gareth_Keenan said:
Honestly, how do you think we'll to against Exeter tomorrow? I hear you guys beat them at their gaff, which was a good result.

Fancy you to beat them. Ricay nearly put one over them in an earlier round and if you get an early goal and the crowd behind you, you should beat them.

offline TACKLE1000

TACKLE1000
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Thought the first pic of the pope was from the Halifax away game, questioning Mr Matadar on his eyesight, and suggesting him needing some artificial aid. I'm sure i saw him there, though he definately didn't make any racist comments!

offline ken

ken
  • Reserves Coach
makes a change, the pope is usualy a complete an utter racist b*stard

offline TACKLE1000

TACKLE1000
Funny thing on the conference live match last night, sign saying Halifax town say kick racism out of football! now that is irony..

offline CIFCislander

CIFCislander
Yeah i noticed it too, did make me laugh

Also the section where the chants were coming from that day had been covered so know one could sit there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus