Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

News on the C2C to Southend is....................

I can't be bothered to go in to detail on why it's different but trust me when I say it is. Hardly any of you would be saying any of this if it hadn't happened to Hornchurch anyway and just because it happened to those muppets in no way suggests it will happen to us. Even if the money does run out or Micky pulls the plug, we've had a fantastic few years and have achieved promotion to the Conference and our furthest ever in the FA Trophy, so it hasn't all been invien has it?

Why do you all keep telling me to f**k off, it isn’t exclusively for Canvey fans is it?

Cheers mate, I don't know whether you're being sarcastic or not but thanks anyway. The one's that don't seem to like me don't bother listening to what I've gotta say, they just see I'm a Grays fan and bombard me, which is fair enough I suppose....

Honestly, how do you think we'll to against Exeter tomorrow? I hear you guys beat them at their gaff, which was a good result.

Quote:
Gareth_Keenan called me:
Mr Merv the Perv!

As someone said earlier on in this thread, "Oh my god, that's the 1st time I've ever heard that, like ever!!! You are so far ahead of everyone else......quick please......erm, tell me this Saturday's lottery numbers...."

Now, let me see, who was it who said that???

Unlike most of you layabouts, I actually work for a living so wasn't near a computer this afternoon. If you notice, the Pope hasn't been on-line this afternoon either. Spooky, or merely coincidence?

pope.jpg

God only knows? There was talk of him trying to run both but that would've put severe strain on his purse strings so he probably would've pulled out of Grays. Since then, we've come on leaps and bounds and it's a totally different story now. He's been quoted in saying that he'll do anything to obtain league status and that's where they're aiming to be. A little ambitious I suppose but what's wrong with that? Surely it's refreshing for a small club such as Grays aspiring to achieve league footy?

Quote:
Gareth_Keenan said:
Honestly, how do you think we'll to against Exeter tomorrow? I hear you guys beat them at their gaff, which was a good result.

Fancy you to beat them. Ricay nearly put one over them in an earlier round and if you get an early goal and the crowd behind you, you should beat them.