Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what really scares me

CANV EFM

MAD, can I suggest that maybe due to your age, CANV's earlier (and admittedly very amusing) comments about Britney going down probably went over your head.

Now, you are more than welcome to join the EFM Junior Branch, but let me give you a couple of tips. 1 - Chill out a bit. 2 - be offensive, but keep it original and amusing. And 3 - err... chill out... again.

I'm sure you have what it takes to be as obnoxious and piss-taking as the rest of the Firm, but I just feel at the moment that maybe your lack of years are letting you down somewhat.

Keep trying though.

I think he reads the EFM website, Thornsy, and he seems to have a very vivid recollection of what you look like in that picture in Trafalgar Square!!

To be fair, CANV sounds like he may just have the EFM mentality. If he'd like to consider changing allegiances to the mighty Saints, maybe we could give the lad a trial period in the Firm.

We're at Maidenhead on Saturday if you fancy it, CANV??

p.s. you'd have to change your name of course!!

I can't see Canv finding his way to Maidenhead, he hasn't been off his lovely island for years!

Whats with the new image Mr Zeal? I know you predicted the Hayes score correctly but I don't suppose even you thought they'd lose 0-4 at home to BS, looks like a relegation battle could be looming, any bets on when the first chants of 'King out' will be heard?

mmm a few points to address...

1. thornsy, information is king .. i know a few people from the albans area and as C.Z. points out there is plenty of extra info on your website..

2.C.Z. the efm mentality is i must admit one i had and do still veer towards when the oppertunity arises, but i'm 5 to10 yrs to old now to partake in your current festivities, i need to be more selective in my choice of venues

3. change allegiance... not possible.. i would never leave the mighty gulls and anyone who does change teams immediatly negates all street cred for a period of 15 years, like say crawshaw...

4 J.C. whilst whole heartedly condoning poor public behaviour from loons in there 20's at football i would much rather watch a team in a relegation dogfight than follow a team whose fans spit at oppo goal keepers , efm at their very worst (or best depending on your point of view) would not do that.. their verbal wit is impressive but thats as far as it goes (excluding thornsys cider can, but he only lobbed that cos he couldn't finish it)

despite being 5/10 odd years off the pace i am quietly confident i could take any member of the efm on pints of weak or strong lager, cider, guiness etc tho i may struggle doing lazarou on every flavour of bicardi breezer and reef?

maybe ill pop down n see u guys when you play billericay.. im sure i can drag myself away from our match at the hotel

A few points well made there, CANV, but can I just pick you up on the bit about "take any member of the efm on pints of weak or strong lager, cider, guiness etc"??

There are a few members of the Firm (Pete, Alan and myself included) who may like to put that to the test. You coming on Tuesday 3rd Sept??

(Thornsy can't make it, by the way - he's going to see Jim's Super Stereoworld)

probably, tho i may be driving which aint much use ... tho i could try to blag the leave work at 3pm get some beer on board and see if i can get a return journey on the supporters coach if they run one....

J.C. when u were john crawshaw im sure yr profile had u down as a maidstone fan you started going to spitbridge road... sorry stonebridge road in 98 or 99? i must have assumed you bailed from the old league team apologies if i got it wrong