Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-August 17 )

• Photo
    Barney

• Photo
    mickadeem

• Photo
    CockneyBertie

Photo

what really scares me

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
28 replies to this topic

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
and i mean REALLY scares me .. was that on the way home last night in a cab i realised i knew all the words to brittany spears 'lucky' ok i'd had a fair few beers but that is no excuse

offline SAINTS64MAD

SAINTS64MAD
  • Reserves Coach
its cos of your thinking of canvey goin down!

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
i think u put canvey instead brittany by mistake

offline SAINTS64MAD

SAINTS64MAD
  • Reserves Coach
dont be stupid! I never put anything wrong! never wrong for canvey.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
ones perception of stupidity must by definition be relative,thus for you to call me stupid is an insult of biblical proportions

offline SAINTS64MAD

SAINTS64MAD
  • Reserves Coach
ur from canvey! ur profession is making candy floss and watching SAD footie!

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
look if zeal or thornsy are going to keep you on as their pet gimp you will need to express some form of originality when they let you out of your box to play

offline SAINTS64MAD

SAINTS64MAD
  • Reserves Coach
I like to be original you see!I always think its the best!

offline Shoulders

Shoulders
  • Trainee
Fighting a losing battle I feel CANV.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
cant argue with u there shoulders

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
MAD, can I suggest that maybe due to your age, CANV's earlier (and admittedly very amusing) comments about Britney going down probably went over your head.

Now, you are more than welcome to join the EFM Junior Branch, but let me give you a couple of tips. 1 - Chill out a bit. 2 - be offensive, but keep it original and amusing. And 3 - err... chill out... again.

I'm sure you have what it takes to be as obnoxious and piss-taking as the rest of the Firm, but I just feel at the moment that maybe your lack of years are letting you down somewhat.

Keep trying though.

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
here, here!!!!!!!

I am actually intrigued to know who CANV is, he seems to know a lot about us and the area from where we come from and dare I say it our names and nicknames.
Do we have a mole in EFM??????

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
I think he reads the EFM website, Thornsy, and he seems to have a very vivid recollection of what you look like in that picture in Trafalgar Square!!

To be fair, CANV sounds like he may just have the EFM mentality. If he'd like to consider changing allegiances to the mighty Saints, maybe we could give the lad a trial period in the Firm.

We're at Maidenhead on Saturday if you fancy it, CANV??

p.s. you'd have to change your name of course!!

offline Rotten Johnny Shawcraw

Rotten Johnny Shawcraw
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I can't see Canv finding his way to Maidenhead, he hasn't been off his lovely island for years!
Whats with the new image Mr Zeal? I know you predicted the Hayes score correctly but I don't suppose even you thought they'd lose 0-4 at home to BS, looks like a relegation battle could be looming, any bets on when the first chants of 'King out' will be heard?

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
mmm a few points to address...
1. thornsy, information is king .. i know a few people from the albans area and as C.Z. points out there is plenty of extra info on your website..
2.C.Z. the efm mentality is i must admit one i had and do still veer towards when the oppertunity arises, but i'm 5 to10 yrs to old now to partake in your current festivities, i need to be more selective in my choice of venues
3. change allegiance... not possible.. i would never leave the mighty gulls and anyone who does change teams immediatly negates all street cred for a period of 15 years, like say crawshaw...
4 J.C. whilst whole heartedly condoning poor public behaviour from loons in there 20's at football i would much rather watch a team in a relegation dogfight than follow a team whose fans spit at oppo goal keepers , efm at their very worst (or best depending on your point of view) would not do that.. their verbal wit is impressive but thats as far as it goes (excluding thornsys cider can, but he only lobbed that cos he couldn't finish it)

despite being 5/10 odd years off the pace i am quietly confident i could take any member of the efm on pints of weak or strong lager, cider, guiness etc tho i may struggle doing lazarou on every flavour of bicardi breezer and reef?

maybe ill pop down n see u guys when you play billericay.. im sure i can drag myself away from our match at the hotel

Rotten Johnny Shawcraw
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Well when did I change allegiances then Canv? As for spitting at oppo' goalies if you are refering to G&N v D&R the other night, check the G&N board and you'll find just about everyone there condemns the morons responsible.

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
A few points well made there, CANV, but can I just pick you up on the bit about "take any member of the efm on pints of weak or strong lager, cider, guiness etc"??

There are a few members of the Firm (Pete, Alan and myself included) who may like to put that to the test. You coming on Tuesday 3rd Sept??

(Thornsy can't make it, by the way - he's going to see Jim's Super Stereoworld)

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
probably, tho i may be driving which aint much use ... tho i could try to blag the leave work at 3pm get some beer on board and see if i can get a return journey on the supporters coach if they run one....

J.C. when u were john crawshaw im sure yr profile had u down as a maidstone fan you started going to spitbridge road... sorry stonebridge road in 98 or 99? i must have assumed you bailed from the old league team apologies if i got it wrong

Rotten Johnny Shawcraw
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Apology accepted, I didn't bail from the old league team they went bust.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
i left myself open for a neat comeback there along the lines of 'dark lane' surprised u missed that one sharpen up! ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus