Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tony takes us to the top

Great man our Mr Bliar, this week he has managed us to the top of two leagues

1, We are now top country in the world for immigration to

and

2, We are now the single biggest positive financial contributors to EU funds

Well done Tony

Is there anyone anywhere who will vote for this mob again!!

Quote:
pabird said:
Great man our Mr Bliar, this week he has managed us to the top of two leagues

1, We are now top country in the world for immigration to
and
2, We are now the single biggest positive financial contributors to EU funds

Well done Tony

Is there anyone anywhere who will vote for this mob again!!

hell why don't you just start burning crosses and go out for a lynching?

Is it just me or is not this Left Wing/Right Wing party politics thing too tired in this day and age to do the business ?

Apart from the fact that I find pretty much all politicians in this day and age to be faceless grey individuals, lacking in character and the ability to enthuse me about their own persons - let alone their political convictions ~ I find that I cannot believe in the capabilities &/or trustworthiness of any of them whatsoever.

Whatever happened to the Tony Benns, the Enoch Powells - the politicians who for better or for worse pinned their hearts and their credentials to their sleeves ? The politicians with whom one knew that once you had paid your money, you got your choice ?

Since returning to the UK from overseas in 1986, I am saddened to have to report that there has not been one politician in all that time who has impressed me to wish to place a vote.

Perhaps it is time for a "Vote: No Vote" happening which might knock a few of the vainglorious from their pedestals and weaken the foundations of a few ivory towers ?

There are very many worthy political projects requiring attention out there, but we just do not seem to have the people available to do the job properly...

now, if there were some possible realignment of parties, tangential to the RW/LW thing... then we might be beginning to talk turkey !

Perhaps the UKIP could provide the first glimmering of this "tangential" political viewpoint - I will continue to monitor with interest... sadly, of the moment - I still fail to see any party or any politician with whom I have enough in common, to persuade me to vote for them.

However, hope springs eternal, though I would like to be able to feel justified to place a vote for someone in whom I can believe before the expiry of another 19 years !!!

I agree with Vienna.

(No jokes about GOODNIGHT, Perleeeeezze !!)

I have only ever voted in the era of the "vainglorious." An age thing. However the way I was raised the left right thing still means something. Whilst Labour under Tony have been dragged to the centre (right) I still cannot bring myself to vote any other way. Not necessarily because I support the present govt but more because I am terrified of the alternative.

I followed the American election closely (well as closely as you can from this side of the pond - unlike in my student days the debates were a little late to watch) and Kerry really failed to impress. Considering he was against the less then masterful oratory of Bush that is shocking. Politically I could never vote for Bush but the way that election campaign went there was only ever one winner.