Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-September 18 )

• Photo
    Alan W (GNFC)

• Photo
    Bernt

• Photo
    Jurg LFC

• Photo
    Live4ever

• Photo
    manimal

Hiya!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I've only just registered on this shiny brand new forum so don't know quite what to say at the moment. So to help get the ball rolling I will state for the record that I'm a Kingstonian supporter (cue inevitable abuse!). However, if anyone out there wants to have a sensible chat/debate with me then please feel free to respond. I'm sure that with more members the floodgates will open and the threads will be just as lively and entertaining as they are on our own club forums (he says hopefully). So, over to you!

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Hi Hawky,<P>Welcome to the board - not sure where you popped up from as the board is less than 24 hours old!!<P>How do you think you will do on Saturday down at our place?

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 Hi, I too am new to this board but, like you, look forward to some sensible, humourous and slightly biased banter. That is what football at our level is mostly about.<P>You lot are coming down to Canvey on Saturday. We've not had the best of starts but after a refreshing win on Tuesday night against a lively lot from Enfield, we are confident that we might turn you over. Trouble is, we are still living on our performances from last season and it has taken a while for the message to sink in that you are only as good as your last match.<P>BTW One of yours posted a message on the Canvey discussion board asking about pubs on the island. After I spend hours creating a pub location map for our site. <A HREF="http://www.canveyfc....directions.htm" TARGET=_blank>Canvey FC</A><P>See you/hear you/ beat you up on Saturday ;-)<P><BR>[ 06 September 2001: Message edited by: Merv CIFC ]<p>[ 06 September 2001: Message edited by: Merv CIFC ]

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
D'you know - I have a sneaky suspicion that we (K's) might win on Saturday. Our start to the season has been atrocious, but the last couple of games have shown that some of the players are at last waking up to the fact that they need to WORK in this league!<P>I don't know how many of us there will be, but I think it'll be a good game.

offline Matt H

Matt H
  • Forum Watchdog
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
I've been waiting for this fixture all season. Trophy Winners 99, 2000 take on Trophy Winners 2001!!!<P>Let's hope today's game proves to be more entertaining than the last 6!<P>Matt images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Matt H

Matt H
  • Forum Watchdog
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
I honestly thought that Kingstonian would be the team to go up this year, and Canvey would suffer as Aldershot did last season... To much is expected of them. But we are only 7 games into the campaign aren't we?!<P>Matt images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Matt, We Shots did indeed suffer last season, I put it down to too much booze at Christmas,as our bad run started Boxing day at Westley's Armband stadium. This season we are looking to have it in the bag at around the 35th match, just incase the full 42 don't materialise again images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
if the weather stays fine and we carry on playing at this rate we will have finished playing by christmas ...thus avoiding the usual post xmas shot hangover images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline ChrisA2002

ChrisA2002
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I hope it rains wherever your playing then...<P>I think the Island should cut out these 7-0's to give us hangover sufferers a chance... images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Len:<BR><STRONG>Matt, We Shots did indeed suffer last season, I put it down to too much booze at Christmas,as our bad run started Boxing day at Westley's Armband stadium. This season we are looking to have it in the bag at around the 35th match, just incase the full 42 don't materialise again images/icons/wink.gif" border="0</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>This year expect your collapse to start one week later on New Year's Day<BR> images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus