Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 17-December 17 )

• Photo
    dave c

• Photo
    LeagueSecretary

• Photo
    Teflon

• Photo
    Katrina1979

• Photo
    Max

• Photo
    BlueAndWhiteArmy

Photo

Saturday

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline Essy

Essy
  • Reserves
Just wondering how to get to your (Boreham Woods) ground for saturday. I will be getting there by train, and will be coming up from Charing Cross. Any idea how I can get from Charing X to Elstree & Boreham Wood? Cheers,

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Essy:
<strong>Just wondering how to get to your (Boreham Woods) ground for saturday. I will be getting there by train, and will be coming up from Charing Cross. Any idea how I can get from Charing X to Elstree & Boreham Wood? Cheers,</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Don't leave from Charing Cross!<p>You need to get the overground 'Thameslink' which is quick and goes straight into Borehamwood. <p>It leaves from Blackfriars (just down the river from Charing X) it also goes through Kings X where you can pick it up.<p>simple.

offline Essy

Essy
  • Reserves
Cheers, after posting that I worked out myself that to get the train from Blackfriars, which is a walk from Charing X.

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
Essy a lot of the Thameslink trains stop at London Bridge, you might want to have a look at that possibilty.<p>Mind you you might have to walk from platform 6 to errrr platform 6.

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
The are trains from London Bridge on Saturday at 13:15, 13:30 & 13:45<p>The journey time is 43 minutes.<p>All information taken from the Fleet Website directions page images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline Essy

Essy
  • Reserves
The problem is solved completely now as the coach is running, and will cost me about half as much. Thanks anyway Dave, especailly for taking the time out to check train times, we know how busy you are! images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus