Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

You Actually won

SAINTS64MAD

Good to hear from you again HW - Am sure you will agree that ten games are needed to be played before things can be taken seriously. Have become rather bored with the meaningless dialogue from some the Canvey hate mob and I do not even bother to try and put any sensible point across now. Yes much has gone on between Grays and ourselves and they like us will take a time to settle into an understanding before any realistic results will be seen. You are obviously leading a life of ease now-a-days, 32 females mmmm say no more but are you sure you want to be released at weekends??

I have to get out at weekends to regain my strength (In my dreams!) Has JK considered no win, no money to kick start your season, although if he did I guess more departures to Grays would follow. Lack of funds for a player budget means that our team is playing for pride and doing very well so far. Basingstoke seem to be one to watch out for but the 'shots are already showing their normal inconsistency. Early days!