Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

leigh RMI

Quote:
canvey nut said:
to right as Northwich vs Forest Green is tonight as well 3 points is a must.

They play Tuesday night as well Canvey Nut, not tonight.

Leigh are now relegated (I beleive mathematically now as well) so the pressures off - they may suprise us. We need to keep our discipline and work hard this is a must win game IMHO - 3 points is required however we achieve it - scrappy or whatever.

Not sure what would suit us best FGR or Northwich win or a goal less draw - suppose if we continue to win and scrap points it won't matter.

Just looked at the table and I think I'd rather Northwich won.

Northwich have got a stronger team and are more likely to gain further points. They've done well considering their points deduction. If FGR don't pick up a point and we beat Leigh RMI I think FGR will lose any hope.

Putting my money on FGR to go down.

Leigh have to beat us to have any chance of staying up. A draw is not good enough for them.

I want northwich to beat FGR as they will need to win all there remining games to stay up and for us to lose our reamining games. so if we win tomorrow and FGR lose that should be more than enough for us to stay up.

Canveyboy63 just make sure you bring that drum then will make the noise

I reckon a 2-0 win tomorrow but it won't be easy. To all those who are going, good luck fellas and make lots of noise!! See you Saturday!!

According to Teletext Boylan is out for some time with a knee injury. With Leigh already down, it's a tough one to call, I suspect we may only get a draw. As mentioned elsewhere probably best for us if Northwich beat Forest Green. If we win tomorrow that will be a big step towards safety.

Team news from the BBC website...

Leigh RMI v Canvey Island

Leigh manager Steve Bleasdale will be without the suspended Andy Roscoe, while Gareth Stoker and David Ridler have been sidelined by ankle problems.

Warren Peyton has been laid low by a knee injury and Chris Lane by a thigh problem.

Canvey Island boss Jeff King is expected to stick with the same squad that drew with Exeter at the weekend.

Striker Lee Boylan has fallen victim to a knee injury and remains some way short of fitness.