Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is Batman Gay?

I was having a discusion in my office the other day with two young female collegues. We were talking about Batman. Now were talking about two young ladies that had never seen the original TV series which saw Adam West play the caped crusader so they were unaware of the campness of the show.

I explained to them that at the time there was lots of speculation in America of Batmans sexuality, and perhaps he was even having an affair with his buddy Robin.

They didn't believe me.

Kenneth Williams and Charles Hawtrey were both offered parts in

"Carry On Camp Caped Crusader' ,

but turned it down !

Batman is not GAY...!! He snogged Poison Ivy (Uma Thurman) in the last movie..!!

I recall the kiss was the 1st ever time Batman was seen to be attracted to the opposite sex..!

Saying that, Miss Silverstone and Miss Thurman in tight fitting outfits and rubber is enough to turn any 'Gay' to 'Straight' though I'm not talking from any experience whatsoever, so no silly comments chaps..!!

If any super hero is Gay it's gotta be Spiderman..!! I'll let you figure out why..!

Quote:
Number 8 said:
Batman is not GAY...!! He snogged Poison Ivy (Uma Thurman) in the last movie..!!
I recall the kiss was the 1st ever time Batman was seen to be attracted to the opposite sex..!
Saying that, Miss Silverstone and Miss Thurman in tight fitting outfits and rubber is enough to turn any 'Gay' to 'Straight' though I'm not talking from any experience whatsoever, so no silly comments chaps..!!
If any super hero is Gay it's gotta be Spiderman..!! I'll let you figure out why..!

I'm not talking about the films, there is a plot running through all films which sees Batman chasing a girl. I'm talking about the TV series.

Please note the position of Batman's hands !

Should answer your question, ChrisBlanc !

Surprised no-ones's mentioned a certain retired premiership Referee.

(Welsh sounding surname.)

Arrr, I see this Ref. question is worrying you !

Unfortunately, my retired lips must remained sealed.

I'm Sure Mr Holden, Esq could enlighten you.

After all, he is the 'Fount-Of-All-Knowledge' !