Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-September 18 )

• Photo
    Alan W (GNFC)

• Photo
    Bernt

• Photo
    Jurg LFC

• Photo
    Live4ever

• Photo
    manimal

We are top of the league!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
33 replies to this topic

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Cheers CANV for the 5 balls. Wish I could do the same. How do you vote on this web site or is it the "few" that can.<P>As for the female ref thing. Miss (or Ms. Could be Mrs but that would just break my heart) she was okay Vic. Kept the game flowing, had some good momments and despite some Billericay supporters crying out that she missed a hand ball (she wasn't placed to see it) and KK being tripped in the penalty box (he fell over after loosing the ball - I know 'cos I was bloody there) she was better than most of the clowns that call themselves Referees.<P>Oh and there was little or no arguing on the pitch. And swearing from players (apart from Gary Calder, who called her a "F*(king Old Woman"). images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Just click on the 'Member Rated' link on the left, this will take you to their screen. At the top right of this you will see a pull down menu, you can rate people in this.

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Cheers.<P>Done it CANV, Your a five ball member as far as I'm concerned.<P>Now what bugger put me as a three baller. Own up, come on!!!! (sob!) images/icons/frown.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
thats not a 3 baller gaz it takes the average youve been ONE BALLED!!! images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Who was it, come on, I'm upset!!!<BR>If you want to see a grown man cry, just keep going....<P>Oh this is to silly for words... I'm going down the pub.

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Gazza - It wasn't me that left you short of balls, I havent got around to doing any of that stuff yet! Its good though that it happens to be a Canvey man that awarded you a high score in the first place dont you think? ;-)

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
vic you have 5 balls ..i can only assume you have found a way to vote for yourself images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0 please tell me how to do this!!!!

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Canv - What are you suggesting, am I to take it that you consider that I am not liked? and to add, that perhaps I am a cheat? <BR>I wonder now wether I should have ajudged your rating rather too highly!!<BR> images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Hendonboy

Hendonboy
  • Reserves
You lot should be glad that someone appreciates you enough to award you any balls at all. Seems like I'm not even worth voting for!<P>----------------------<BR><A HREF="http://www.hendonfc.net" TARGET=_blank>Greensnet - The official site from Hendon FC</A>

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Well done Braintree. Seven wins out of nine. Now who's top of the league?

offline Cressing Toad

Cressing Toad
  • Reserves
Yeah top of the league by 2 points over the other BTFC. This is a night for the true believers. Kingstonian you contributed to a great match.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I know weare only visiting but THE REAL BTFC are now top of the Premiership. Come on you Iron!!! As we wont be there come May I trust the Islanders will put one over that Aldershot bunch for the county and take the title.. images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Congrats to Braintree on their No1 spot. Also good to see your use of this board and look forward to meeting in the League. images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I have closed this topic now... Please feel free to start a new topic if required...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus