Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Completely off topic (but amusing) question found

I found this very funny. I reckon if they all swarmed at once I could take about 15 - 20 before getting tired lol

The question: How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

The specifics:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.

- You are not allowed to touch a wall.

- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."

- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy children.

- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.

- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.

* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

[color:"red"] I really think this thread should be posted to:-

M. Jackson, Esq:

A Courthose or Hospital, somewhere in The United States !! [color:"black"]

I think the key to survival would have to be constant movement around the court. I mean if you allow them to back you into a corner , thats it, there gonna get you! but if your on the move taking a couple of them out as often as you can, you might just stand a chance against a large group.