Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

supporters 5 a side tournament

we are entering the wivenhoe town supports tournament agian this year on the 4th june we hope to have 3 teams players we have so far are

rich sparkes,tony byford,gary dover,glenn eccket,mark chittock,marks brother,pires,ross bennett,alex barker,mike tiscehurst,reece,brain stagg and mike ballard we need a few more players

tony banana u playing?few people not been able to c, martin brazier,lee, chris sutton and steve orford plus any 1 else who wants to play pls let me know

its at wivenhoe town fc just past colchester we will meet at waterside or parklane and go in convoy from there

Sorry i haven't got back to ya Rich. Been drinking heavily and falling into gutters when i'm not doing my coursework! I only get access to the internet when i actually come into uni!

I dont think i can because i've got to stay in Sheffield until the 16th of June. If there is any tournaments after that mate, i can do it. Sorry mate.