Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Whatever happened to Hornchurch?

Staying-up

Interesting that there hasnt been any Hornchurch fans on here in quite sometime. No so long ago they were on here saying how they were going to be in the Conference and be bigger than us and of course we had their fans whinging on here at the end of last season about how they had been mistrested by our stewards.

I see they still get quite good crowds even though they are going nowhere now. Would be interesting to hear what their ambitions are now. If they still think they can ever get to the conference. At least they now have an excellent ground with a superb clubhouse. Too bad they dont have the team to go with it anymore.

Look forward to hearing from some Hornchurch's fans on here soon.

Most of their fans are OK. The problems at the end of the season were down to a few kids who have soon lost interest. Have to admit the arrogance has definitely gone since the financial problems.

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold.

Billericay were getting a ground in Basildon and were aiming for league status.

Hornchurch were going to be the best in non league.

Margate were the new Charlton.

Canvey were gonna be a load of pikeys in caravans.

Hoh! hum! its a rough old life.

Oh and by the way I am getting a season ticket for me birthday.

Wayno! expect a call from my missus in May.

Hello lads, let me take you up on this.

HX's situation has been well publicised but no one knows the whole picture, yes yellow, not even me.

All I can say is that we have strived since November, with a limited budget and a whole host of new players, to win as many as possible and let's be truthfull, haven't done a bad job.

Anyway good to see Keelo received your POTS award, great lad and an influence on the pitch whether wide or inside.

I enjoy my few forays to Park Lane every season and am pleased you have stayed in the Connie.

Keep the faith