Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Reply to Mark Flag!

Hi Dan.

In your shoes, I would have a word with the people you call Mum and Dad at the next opportunity. Check where you were born. Or where they claim that you were born. Next stop, Somerset House. I'm sure its either the Salvation Army or the Samaritans who help people who were adopted to find their real parents. When you are re-united with your brother Mark, you can continue to support Billericay, of course. Christmas should be fun. Keep us posted.

Hi LT. I suspect that a lot more people know where Mark lives now than they did at the beginning of the week. Mind you, of all the people on here, who do you guess would paint their house in the striped colours of their team? Huge. It wouldn't be difficult to find. The illuminated 10ft high inflatable figure of Buzz Lightyear on the roof would be the final giveaway.

Hi AmericanFleetFan. Its all those question marks, US. I worry about you. [Good one about the schizophrenic, though!]

Er.. yes Dan. A very good start. I wasn't expecting a blow-by-blow, step-by-step account of your odyssey to find confirmation that Mark (Flag) Braintree is the brother from whom you were separated at birth, but if you're willing and it helps, that's fine.

In addition to 'Nicholas Nickleby' and 'Dallas', you might check out 'Blood Brothers', a musical by Willy Russell or Rushton or someone. The same theme.

You might come across Mark during your search, Dan. I'm sure that he's reading this even though he has publicly resigned. A new brother and a new sister-in-law! This is so wonderful. I have a warm and fuzzy feeling about this one.

Personally, I blame "The Phantom Raspberry Blower of Old London Town".

If you can't have a joke and a laugh, it must be time to top oneself !

(Thanks Spike ! I miss you lots and hope you're keeping Sir Harry and Peter S in stitches !)