Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This country was so close to being saved...

A poor joke in bad taste. Disliking someone's political views is one thing. Wishing that person ( who was fairly elected ) dead is something else. In any event the country almost certainly would not in your view have been "saved". The sympathy vote would have been huge and in any event it is the Party with the most votes that is elected. Gordon Brown or John Prescott ( Heaven forbid ) would have taken up the reins. kmj.

Does it really matter. Whoever gets in, is only in politics to line their pockets, and set themselves up when they retire. The common people are not even on the agenda of the politicians, true the conservatives virtually destroyed the NHS, but he has had 8 years to get it back on track. What concerns me is the health service, employment and retirement. Using the war on iraq for mud slinging, is not the way to go, the only reason this is being used, is because it deflects question away from their policies.

Quote:
rd79 said:
I would vote labour, but I like to be told if I am going to pay more for the things that concern me

Interesting, given that a certain 'looking after number one' Thatcherite standpoint is being offered here.