25 SIGNS YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!
By Becky Todd
Chances are, you're going to Hell, says a Bible scholar.
"Ninety-nine out of 100 people are damned," says Jacob L. Pinewood, professor of divinity at Holy Moses College in Jarvis, Australia.
"My research indicates God hates us. That's why He made His rules so ridiculous that the average person will never get into heaven."
But you may be one of the lucky few, says Pinewood, author of the handy guide So, You're Going To Hell. According to Pinewood, if you answer: "I sayeth yes," to any of the following situations, you should pack for a warm climate when the Grim Reaper calls your name.
You're going to Hell if you:
* Can name 10 beers but not one of the Ten Commandments
* Think WWJD stands "What Would J.Lo Do?"
* Are a whoremonger
* Can't stand harp music
* Wear white after Labor Day
* Have built a shrine to Michael Jackson, even a small one
* Have severed heads in your freezer
* Have occasionally asked God to damn something for you
* Have considered selling your soul for a Mercedes convertible
* Sometimes use the Lord's name in vain, especially when you can't find the TV remote or stub your toe in the dark
* Have watched a movie with graphic violence, brief nudity, sexual themes or adult language
* Use the F word more than once a day
* Felt powerful and satisfied after squashing an insect
* Have engaged in sexual acts for reasons other than procreation
* Have undressed people with your eyes at family reunions
* Don't understand what's so bad about alcohol since it makes you feel so good
* Ever fell down because you drank too much. "The Bible says, 'Thou mayest swayeth on thy feet,' " says Pinewood
* Ever laughed at or imitated a mentally or physically handicapped person. "This is especially difficult as the rule includes midgets with big heads," says Pinewood
* Ever had a bath or shower with someone of the opposite sex
* Are a homosexual, transsexual, heterosexual or metrosexual
* Ever rolled your eyes at the mention of Mother Teresa
* Make a practice of stepping on sidewalk cracks
* Belong to any organized religion. "Every religion believes the members of every other religion are going to hell," explains Pinewood. "And since you can only belong to one religion at a time, it's a Catch 22 situation."
* Covet your neighbor's wife, husband, car, house, donkey or any of their household appliances
okay, it may be complete bullsh*t until you read the second last one which makes total sense