Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

canvey

Thanks for backing me up Ken. This guy is a fu*king ar*ehole.

I dont know why i'm explaining myself to this fu*kwit, but i will just to see what he can come up with when he's proved completely wrong.

I have also only lived in Sheffield for 9 months because i am in my first year at University. So it only recently that i have not been able to go on a regular basis.

I have been supporting Canvey for 11 years now. My first game was in the 1993/94 season when we were in the Essex Senior League.

I have been a steward for the past two seasons and have been given permission to carry on doing this whenever i come home to Essex. Whenever i am home, i dont miss a game, in fact i plan my week or two stay around the games. I am a familiar face around the ground and am famous for my gentleman's evening antics. And i am very proud of the fact that in our FA Cup 3rd round season, i managed to make it to 51 out of our 65 games that season. I even went all the way to Northwood on my tod for a crap League cup match in the cold pouring rain where we lost 3-1 and the scorer was Wayne Vaughan.

Now does that sound like i'm plastic?

And another thing mate, dont tell me to keep it quiet coz you are fu*king lucky this is a forum.

If you want some when we go to you next year, make yourself known and i'll rip your fu*king jacobs off, you little cu*t!

rip my jacobs off? im a little [****!!****]? someones been watching snatch a little too often. Fair enough you live in sheffield because you go to university. An intelligent canvey fan. Not something you hear about everyday now is it? Protheroe is actually a talented player and if you left him out of your side the your management team were fools. Especially at ryman league standard.

Yawn!

Are you always this annoying? You really are not clever or funny. Please just go away because it was funny making you sound stupid and now that everyone knows you are, i'm just bored.

I'm gonna go to another thread and ignore this one after this because you truly have bored me senseless! You are all mouth mate.

You've obviously shat yourself because you've come out with a comment about Snatch and avoided why i said it in the first place. If you wanna make something of it, you better be able to back it up, little boy!

Now go away, little man!