Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WHAT WENT WRONG ????

whoever jim brings in for the new season he's got my vote as manager anyway,i dont know him personally but seems enfield through & through to me.he's given us success in a very short space of time & lets hope he can asemble a squad for the new season that can be compeating for honours again.he's his own man & has his own ideas,they may not all work but hey thats football for you.wether there are personal issues with some players/former players i have no idea ? but il trust in jims judgement as he knows the players much better than i do.

"JIMMY CHANDLERS BLUE & WHITE ARMY"

If a guy can bring 2 league titles, 1 runners up spot, 2 league cups, 1 Capital Counties Feeder Trophy, 1 Middlesex Charity Cup plus some good FA Cup/Vase runs plus put in loads of extra hours at Sunday morning working parties then he'll do as a manager for me.

Quote:
Gazza said:
Gonzo mate I never noticed any loss of confidence or the fact that he was a "one trick pony", (would not be so cruel as to say at least he had one trick compared to others)id actually go as far to say we still havnt replaced him but will need too for next season.

Ba fair Gazza, apart from score goals what did he ever do for us.

Quote:
Sponsor of Beer said:
What I had in mind was negative influence in the dressing room/not team players.

And all three centre forwards. Four if pace =skill!
I dont know who you are mate but you obviosly didnt see me play that much for you to say that im not a team player ? i made more goals than i scored for the town . And when we were stuck for a goalkeeper away to a high flying Basildon team I was the only one to put my hand up FOR THE SAKE OF THE TEAM and i done my best FOR THE SAKE OF THE TEAM every time i pulled on the shirt , im sure a few of the REAL fans will back me up on that ???? my only crime was speaking my mind , I thought my grandad fought the Germans so i could do exactly that ! .

For a man to give so much time to a football club as much as Jim gives to the town makes him more than just a good manager in my eyes . he has a tough full time job but still manages to spend so much time doing anything he can for the club . Jim is a good man and a good manager and he deserves alot of credit .

SoB how would you know they were disruptive in the dressing room?......unless you are in there as well!!!......Of the four players I think you are refering too, personally I thought 2 were absoloute stars for the Town, 1 had all the talent in the world but on occasions appeared he could'nt be bothered, the other I thought was a good player at that level (5), but was sussed out by defences after one season!!

But that is only my thoughts as I only see them when they cross the line onto the pitch, where you on the other hand.........

Quote:
Billy Cove said:
For a man to give so much time to a football club as much as Jim gives to the town makes him more than just a good manager in my eyes . he has a tough full time job but still manages to spend so much time doing anything he can for the club . Jim is a good man and a good manager and he deserves alot of credit .

Nice shoes!

Quote:
Arkwright said:
Ba fair Gazza, apart from score goals what did he ever do for us.

What? Apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health?

I'll get my coat...