Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Frankly I do!nt Give a Damn

Having watched Tony Bliar on TV twice recently I am now convinced that anybody with more than two grey cells could not possibly vote for him, So I do!nt give a damn who the intelligent people in this country vote for knowing it will not be labour and Tony

Now! how? do we convince all the pond life out there

I find it strange that Tone is prepared to fight an election after already having said he won't be re-standing, and will probably hand over to Big Gordon half way through the 5 year term.

Personally, I don't believe anything the three major parties say, and will be voting for one of the newer members of the political spectrum.

Quote:
pabird said:
Now! how? do we convince all the pond life out there

You can't convince Pond Life. That's why Celebrity Wrestling and Strictly Come Dancing are so popular, because these kind of morons are so prevalent.