Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anyone watching Sky News?

Why? It would just make the coverage even more annoying and it would be more or less the same result!

IT'S POINTLESS! They are all the same...

Get rid of the three main partys lets just have the BNP, Green Party and the Monster raving loonie party, Ferret [****!!****] and UKIP just to make it more fun!

Things here are not like England..........The people chose who will run for their party in the Presidential race......Not like the party choses their leader in England......Then at the general Election they may not like the person chosen(Like Kerry, he was not the popular choice, but because some States have more power than others, he was chosen.)So they voted for Bush. But the Electoral College(Don't ask me to explain that one.........i'm a novice here)they have the final vote of who becomes President!

It should be done on the actual number of votes not on areas. Like the U.S where some states are worth more that other states. Mr Blair might win tonight, but he could have lesser votes than Mr Howard, i for one dont think its fair! Anyone else think the same?