Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bluewater ban.....

No-one in his or her right mind could ever consider the wearing of such flimsy and cheap hooded gear cool, even when stretching the imagination to its utmost. So therefore they can only be wearing them for to avoid identification during their various thuggish activities, QED. As for their parents, I doubt if they give a damn, as they almost certainly represent the dregs of society. The problem is one of somehow allowing better opportunities than they were born with. They may come from broken homes or alcoholic or drugged up parents, who knows? The answer to the problem is I fear a much deeper one than simply suggesting violent responses or bans. This said, I have great sympathy with much that has been said in this thread.

Too right. Fact is, if you’re sad enough to go to Bluewater in a baseball cap, a hooded top, tracksuit trousers etc then quite frankly you don’t deserve to get in – no excuses.

I remember when fashions used to change from week to week, and it was hard work having to hunt down obscure labels and so on, nowadays every little all the little mugs are wearing cheap Nicholson, and McKenzie gear – embarrassing.

I have to say that whenever i have gone to bluewater, i have not actually noticed intimidating groups. seen lots of chavs, but at the end of the day they are scrawny littlwe kidswith nothing better to do than spit, smoke and swear. and shag each other. Never felt intimidated by them personally. But then again, that is not to say they dont try it on with other people, abusing them and such like.

I agree with NB Superred, Chavs are always on the forum and spend lots of time sucking up the Jessica - We've seen you Harry J Allchavs

And, I also like the idea of "Chav Slapping"

Chavs better beware, there's an lot of 40ish blokes out there that are just waiting for an excuse to "slap a chav" - me included !

So Harry J Allchavs be careful when using threatening threads to guys who you can't identify. We have the advantage, we know who you are and know where you live.