Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bluewater ban.....

Quote:
Riverview Red said:

And Harry ..... keep an eye on those trains !

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?

I heard a police officer from LA speaking on Radio 5 Live about a suspect to a crime. Part of the description of the felon was that he had been wearing a baseball cap. He remarked that it was considered locally that this automatically meant that the person concerned was of low IQ. At the time this sounded a bit extreme but now it seems like an astute observation. As a fashion item it lost its appeal at about the time William Hague was seen wearing one at the Notting Hill Carnival! Wearing a hood at the same time makes the wearer even more of a suspect and really just a sad loser.

Right, not sure if anyone's said this already, but here goes: I think all of you are overreacting slightly, ok, so Bluewater introduces a ban on hoodies, caps and threatening behaviour, so what? I see it as a pre-emptive measure, an option if you will, it's ridiculous seeing at as NO ONE is allowed to wear a hat or cover their face. I see, and I think Bluewater management and the police see it as an option to get rid of 'chavs' without argument. Obviously there will be a great deal of common sense involved (never thought I'd say that about the police) for example, if they see a young girl with parents wearing a hat, not causing any trouble, I'm sure she will be allowed to carry on.

The way you're all talking is as if this measure is some kind of Orwellian nightmare, , let's not overreact when there are far more important and, if you like, 'nanny-state' issues being ignored.