Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

cup final

if ever there was a team deservin to win a game of football it was today. united totally out played arsenal from start to finish. a pen shoot out is no way to finish a cup final

Totally agree Arsenal were played off the park.11 corners man u 1 corner [****!!****] .in 2 hours of football utd keeper had 1 save to make .

Sexgod I know you like the wind up, you thought I was bluffing fleetfan, didnt you!!!

If you read my previous posts carefully you will know,I not only know where he posted from I know where he lives and a lot more.

It is very easy to do, anyway if you read the posts you will realise it was the cryptic message which was personal from me to him that was what done it, not me telling him I knew where he lived.

He now realises I really do know who he is.

I like you,,,,, love the banter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What i thought was terrible was when ashley cole said that arsenal deserved it. They got battered for 120 mins but to be fair their penalties were a different class. Didn't expect that from scholes though. Poor by his standards.

I think both united and arsenal have got bright futures with the young players they have but i think arsenal suffer without henry. He leads there front line and you notice how vital he is to their team when he is missing.