Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Berquez Leaves For Stevenage!

3-0 and you don't sing, 3-0 and you don't sing.....

You had everything going for you that day, 3-0 up, we had 2 sent off, you were playing great football, lovely weather, live on the internet..

AND YOUR FANS WERE A DISGRACE!

u couldnt even score against 9 men for what 5 mins of the 1st half and the entire 2nd half, u will be back down and will shall be here waiting

Quote:

You had everything going for you that day, 3-0 up, we had 2 sent off, you were playing great football, lovely weather, live on the internet..

AND YOUR FANS WERE A DISGRACE!

Our fans were a disgrace?? We had just about as many fans there as you did. You brought a pathetic amount of fans for your opening conference fixture

I didn't mention how many you brought, I said that those who did attend were pathetic. Anyone can get on a coach for a few hours, it's how you get behind the team that counts.

You are the original Cardboard Army!!

Now this is annoying.

Another thread i have been on now and Mr. Inbred is still on here.

What is the problem with us? You've gone up and fu*ked off to League Two and we are the other end of the country to you, so there is no regional rivalry here. I dont actually get what your point of being on here is all about.

If you had a genuine one, then ok. But so far its consisted of 'your ground is sh*t, your fans are sh*t, your player certainly, nearly, almost, kind of broke our players leg.'

Not really thought this through have ya?

Please fu*k off back to the dirty ar*e end of scummy Scouse Land!

Quote:
Matt CIFC said:
That's fantastic to know guys, but don't any of you have anything constructive to add to this thread?

This thread is constructive if it moves away from peety name calling

For example at Exeter Away we took 100-150 (the opinon of Canvey lover Dick Marshall in his joke of a match report in that joke of a paper). I was one of those who travelled and I haven’t seen an atmosphere like it Ricay for years

I am sure if the Baso anger/division werent still fresh when we did you on the island it would have been similar noise levels

Whilst the Exeter lot were like the Highbury library yet this because they got bloody luck in both games and knew

Game at NL Exeter get early pen saved; Billericay 2-0 up against an Exeter side down to 10 men and was weakened due to Man U replay on the Tuesday; Exter get two gaols in the last 5 mins.

Realise they got lucky to the point where they were apologising in the bar and they are probably like this most of the time i.e. v amenable but after United at OT they knew how serious it was for our fans and all the extra news coverage e.g. Reurters main sport headline after 0-0 at OT was Exeter draw with United Billericay up next and Sky Sports News were doing build coverage to it; even with the draw the amount of coverage in the media: imagine if we had hung on for the win and I tihnk with the man u game they realised this

As a result esp at St James they made bugger all noise think of it compared to how much V man u replay and then Billericay in a FAT replay 7 days

Game 2 Exeter win 2-0 with another doddgy pen; we had a pen in the opinion of one their stewards probably agreed due to think I used just agree with the question he ahd been asked and also I don’t thionk their was any sober enough to be convinced their were any grounds for it being a clear pen

Comments in the bar from utter chavs were the usaul 'humorous' comments such as billeriraq and balleymorey

The ones with something going on between the ears after the game commented on the noise support level and made reference to other essex based sides they had played in the season and their lack of support and noise etc

So noise tends to be relative not to numbers but the importance of the game which is of course linked to alcohol consumption

The whole thing could have been summed up by the last line, which I have to say I agree with. As we're a relatively small club in comparison to a lot of Conference clubs, nearly all away games are big games for us as it involves going to big stadiums to face usual ex-League opposition. I think this year we've represented the club well on the road, and the nice comments we got after games like Barnet away is great to hear.

If you read C'mon ricay over a period of time you will be able to see that he is in fact suffering with mental health problems. His posts have become long, obsessive and rambling best ignored chaps!!