Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

champions league final

Would be great to see Liverpool win it but Milan must start as huge favourites.

No chance now!!

"Liverpool have got no chance of winning they are 3 - 0 down" (me half time 2005)

I am not a Liverpool fan, but dont you just love this game, and an English team get what they deserve.

I am certainly no lover of Liverpool but that was amazing. It may well have been the finest ever performance by an English side in Europe. Well Done Liverpool. Now we will have to wait and see if they are allowed to defend the trophy. There is certainly egg on the FA and UEFA's faces tonight.

Could be worse. i know someone who is a Liverpool fan who said at half time "if we come back and win this, i'll wear a Man United shirt for a week". I'm going to hold him to it!!

I remember thinking how cocky their owner was when he said they would score in the first 90 seconds.....then they did!!! But still they lost and that monster trophy is back on British soil, nice one Liverpool!

not sure you can call a team who scores 3 goals against Milan lucky, but of course they had a bit of luck during the game. However I think Milan found their defence is not the wall they thought it was (also let in 3 goals v PSV in the semi-final) and Ancelotti appeared to do nothing to respond to Liverpool's better formation and approach in the second half. Ironically of course several Liverpool players won't be there next season whereas Milan are likely to have a similar line-up. I think it was a real one-off occasion, can't see Liverpool winning the Greediership next season whereas Milan will be in contention for Serie A.

I just think that with the exception of the 6 minutes 40 seconds that Liverpool scored the 3 goals(one of which should have been stopped for off side)they done sod all. they stunned Milan with a goal from nowhere and then made the most of it whilst they were shell shocked. then held out for penalties. then in the penalties dudek was well off his line for every single one that was saved or missed.

now don't get me wrong I was cheering Liverpool on and was as happy as hell that they won, but it bugs the hell out of me when every news paper and person seems to think that it was a marvel of a game when infect it was amazingly dull for very large proportions (although 90% of all champions league games are)

knowing that some scousers left at half time though does make me a very happy man

How can you leave a European Cup Final at half time even when your side is 3-0 down? I hope the shame stays with those idiots for the rest of their lives.

The Liverpool fans there were brillint and they sung non stop for the whole game. The fans were even etter for the semi against Chelsea I have never heard a more passionate crowd before

Ken

What match where you watching, it certainly was not the one I was "amazingly dull".

six goals, could have been 10, penalties and the rollercoast of emotions are you sure we are not talking about another game here.

The crowds faces were mare entertaining than watvhing some matches let alone what was going on the pitch.