Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

champions league final

the first half was an embarisment for english football as liverpool were so poor ac should have scored 6 in the second there was the 7 minuts of excitement (and god it was exciting) but then it all settled down, liverpool shut up shop and it was pretty dull.

I dont agree with that Ken.

After their three goals they didn't have many clear chances. But they kept on trying to push up and create anything and then when they lost possession, Milan came straight back at them. Plus you had Gerrard running his socks off and i thought that was exhilarating to watch.

It was just so hairy at times because you knew that if one goal went in, it would be over. It never slowed down and was end to end, even if the end product wasn't much. Add the emotions of everyone and penalties and it was a great match. The sort that you want to see in big games but never really get.

In Sheffield, the pubs were stopping people getting in because everyone wanted to see it. It was a fuc*ing ghost town. Inside, everyone was going through all kinds of emotions and it never let up. I thoroughly enjoyed Wednesday nights game and the atmosphere that came with it.

6 minutes 40 seconds in about 10 seasons is not exciting, its a blip

maybe i am being harsh, liverpool done well and i was excited at times, but i have been scard so many times from all those games i have settled down to watch and have been bored shi*less.