Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-September 17 )

• Photo
    koplad

• Photo
    Stewarding

• Photo
    MTHead

• Photo
    Leroix

• Photo
    keano

Photo

WAUGH

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline The horses arse

The horses arse
  • Reserves
o.k I know some people will say that it COULD be to early to have a go at some players BUT how can Waugh get in the side?? It is plane and simple to see that he is clearly not good enough for this level of football! The Forward/right midfield/right back (he played today) has not won enough headers and he is six feet plus!!! He carnt pass and as for pace? well Preece out run him today and thats a bloke who is old enough to be his DAD!!! over the first seven games he has been the player who has showed NO commitment at all! he dont run after ball's he could have got were other players at the moment are running after lost ball's and chase down the keeper's when they have to, but he dont bother!!! Please Terry get someone who can be bothered to play for an Enfield team who were there heart on there sleave like Addai,Reddington,Armstrong and few others! If you want us to stay up then find someone who gives a crap about the club!!! I know yourself Terry dont have to listen to the fans, but ALL are in the same opinion of him! You Dont have to take my word for it ask them yourself!!!

offline syrup

syrup
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Twitter
That's right T.H.A you say wot you think by the way your real name is ?

offline The horses arse

The horses arse
  • Reserves
you know who I am sirop, I know you do!!! By the way do you feel the same about waugh?

offline syrup

syrup
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Twitter
YES

offline The horses arse

The horses arse
  • Reserves
well that was worth the reply! anywho see ya tuesday!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus