Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

sex fiend

Coming from a grown man

Who a lies on the forum denying you ever referred to as pimp or part time assassin when until you edited it was you’re profile occupation instead of on the dole

You abuse other people who being gay as you don’t have the wit or intellectual ability to form an argument above the level of a junior school child

I implore you all to read the entire thread as it truly is top ‘quality’ from an entrant for king of the canvey chavs

Quote:
canveyfan no1 said:
cheers canveyboy18 4 stickin up 4 me m8 u legend !!!

Whatever the rights and wrongs of an argument, I always feel you can't go wrong by supporting those that post in English, and not some sort of combination of numbers and gangsta speak.

Quote:
Stu M said:
Quote:
canveyfan no1 said:
cheers canveyboy18 4 stickin up 4 me m8 u legend !!!

Whatever the rights and wrongs of an argument, I always feel you can't go wrong by supporting those that post in English, and not some sort of combination of numbers and gangsta speak.

what a surprize your a gravesend fan !!!
dunno about you but how the hell is that gangsta speak ???? you have sen some weird gangstas then m8

Quote:
what a surprize your a gravesend fan !!!
dunno about you but how the hell is that gangsta speak ???? you have sen some weird gangstas then m8

Sorry, I don't know the terminology of whatever misappropriation of the English language you speak is.

Got a GCSE in txt spk hav u...?