Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where art!thou Canv

pabird

Truth to tell Canv I feel we have lost out on the best times on the forums

ERM now a sunday school

The urchins now a kindergarden

and the pub a bit lightweight in the hidden piss take department, I do miss the old CIFC forum when it was at its best

EFM, a Sunday school? I'll bloody well tell them that!!!

face it yellow its over on here.. in fact football forums are on the way downhill everywhere.. once the novelty of baiting oppo fans went and everyone got bored of every one elses extreme political views there is no fun left to be had.. im only on here these days as its a better alternaative to doing any fking work

Buck Up!!

There is nothing wrong with this forum, boys you are suffering from a recognised seasonal disorder assaciated with a lack of real football.

This is akin to SAD as suffered by many people starved of sunshine in winter. The disorder is made worse by a lack information regarding new signings and transfers surrounding the club.

There are a number of treatments such as watching: Cricket, Womens Football, World Cup Qualifiers, Golf etc.

Some people have tried other distractions such as sports, sex and alcohol.

None of these really work with the exception of alcohol wich does mask symptoms for a short period.

The only real solution is football, I am aware that the disorder is now reaching epedemic proportions and is not expected to improve until August.

The banter will return when there is something to say until then stop monaing you miserable gits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
CANV EFM said:
face it yellow its over on here.. in fact football forums are on the way downhill everywhere.. once the novelty of baiting oppo fans went and everyone got bored of every one elses extreme political views there is no fun left to be had.. im only on here these days as its a better alternaative to doing any fking work

I don't know about that. Baiting ricay supporters is always rather fun!!!