Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Smoking ban at Park lane?

Nowhere near as much - I recall seeing the figures somewhere in the past.

People would still get cancer & other 'smoking related diseases'.

How much would the NHS save if fat people tried dieting?

If drunks didn't consume as much alcohol?

The government uses the health factor as a justification for duty increases.

Don't tell me that you believe it?

They don't want people to give up - the economy would be stuffed within a week if everybody did.

PS I know smoking is bad for you - which is why I'm giving up.

smoking is taxed to supposedly pay for the nhs..

booze is taxed and we all know it will get you in the end

so where is the goody two shoes tax on chicken nuggets? or marshmallows or sausages or mcoys extra lard double thickness crinkled beef flavoured crisps.. and why isnt eating banned on trains, fk me the noise and smell of some twat eating crisps is bloody stressfull, it must harm other peoples health..

and where is the crossing the road where there is no crossing tax? or driving your car without a crash helmet tax?

Im someone who stopped smoking I will never be an ex smoker. they are the worst kind of people. ex smokers are smug arrogant w*nkers who think just because they have given up everyone in the world should, they seem to forget how much they enjoyed smoking. maybe it is because I have only given up cigarettes for a year and a bit now and still remember just how wonderful they are, but Im of the belief once a smoker always a smoker.

Quote:
ken said:
god i hate non smokers, this is why i was scared about giving up smoking, god forbid i ever turn into a non smoker.

I'm a non preaching non smoker - do what you like and "what ever floats your boat" type of stylee.

Everything is buggered up nowadays, food, drink, air, atmosphere, the planet and train time tables.

As they say "I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes."