Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

haha

Charming!! We all eat candle floss and jellied eels down here, don't you know!!

there are a few things here that I think is quite funny.

1. is anyone annoyed we don't have to make the long journey to Carlisle next season (Im Guessing no)

2. the foul by Olie that he is harping on about, their player only had a bad leg because he made the most of an inocuase foul and went down like a little girl (have a look at the footage it is very clear that his own left leg cuts his right and olie just barged him) which is pretty much what glen said (he had just watched the footage)

3. after the most appalling dive by their player to get Danny sent off I don't see how anyone can moan (once again watch the footage (oh yes and listen to your mangers comments))

4. why in gods name is he on this forum as a. he isn't a canvey fan, b. he isn't a fan of a team in the conference, c. he doesn't even live in the area.

5. he moans about canvey fans and yet I was in the Carlisle end during that game and they were some of the most miserable bunch of buggers in the world that had such a go at their team that even the players were getting annoyed

now you have come on here and acted hard (failed terribly but tried) now may I recommend [****!!****] off unless you have something mildly interesting to say.

the weird thing is that carsile were really sensible, they had some important games coming up and stepped off the gas a little. that plus we got better and they couldnt hit a barn door ment they didnt score. but the abuse their players got was amazing.

Well to be honest i think we had a right to be abusive at our players. I mean professional footballers that are playing for a club like carlisle united should not be drawing 0-0 with canvey island at home and should be winning 7 or 8-0 away to canvey, if we're being honest here

I might change my mind, this Jnr guy is almost funny. 8-0 against us. he really does have delusions of granger, do you think he honestly believes that Carlisle are still a big side, hell they couldn't even get automatic promotion

Carlisle are a big side with well above average support at "this" level.

However, they have been in decline and managed to throw most of what they have achieved in the past away. Gaining promotion out of the Conf. Nat. must be quite a highlight in recent years.

However, big club and all that doesn't mean you will automatically give other clubs playing in the same division as you an 8-0 drubbing - dream on......

Sorry Mr. Inbred, i should explain before i show what a t*at you are.

Yes, i live in Sheffield. As a student. I am doing a University course up here (Something that you backward scousers would never have heard of!) but i have supported my team now for 11 years because i do actually come from my teams area.

Right, bring on your next one. I've got an answer for everything that you've got!