Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A Sub-species of Humanity

My train in from Kettering (06.24 hours) had more than a few creatures that vaguely resembled humans

Obviously some kind person has laid on an event for this group

They wore hoods and tee shirts bearing the inscription "Anarchy" and "Black Sabbath" etc

All lacked the normal human energy count that is required to seek gainful employment and appeared to communicate in a low decibel group of mumbles that is some thousand years away from human conversational ability

Any clues as to what event has been laid on for this sad group

Rehearsal for Sir Bob's G8 demo at Gleneagles next month, PA ?

Quote:
c'mon ricay said:
Lack of money for class A drugs anything else connected to class A drugs e.g. their mate being sent down for possession

........ Many years ago, I was on a bus travelling through the city. A rather sombre looking city-gent got on, and asked for a ticket to the Old Bailey. (Central Criminal Court.)

"Return ???" Asked the conductor.

"I think just a single will suffice !" Came the reply.

True story. I HAD to supress a wicked laugh !!

Quote:
pabird said:
All lacked the normal human energy count that is required to seek gainful employment and appeared to communicate in a low decibel group of mumbles that is some thousand years away from human conversational ability

Well, to be fair it was 0624! I'm much the same myself at that hour (or I would be if I was ever conscious that early).