Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-September 17 )

• Photo
    koplad

• Photo
    Stewarding

• Photo
    MTHead

• Photo
    Leroix

• Photo
    keano

kevin warren

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
who is he i know he is a defender. any good!

offline Cyclops

Cyclops
  • First XI - Sub
His previous two clubs have been Barking & East Ham Utd and Romford (both this season). I think he played for Ilford in the Essex Senior League a couple of years ago. Don't know how good he is though.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Looked good on his debut. images/icons/grin.gif" border="0
Added a bit of steel to the midfield with some great tackles. images/icons/mad.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
For the inquirer about kevin warren, he was a charlton schoolboy, yts at orient as youth team captain,dagenham and redbridge,averley,ilford,romford,ilford,barking. left footer at left back or wing back and midfield

offline Cyclops

Cyclops
  • First XI - Sub
Is he still with EFC? He was listed in Ilford's line-up in the "up-to-date" insert in last night's prog for the Ilford v ETFC game. Don't know if he actually played because I don't know what he looks like and didn't hear the line-ups announced (if, indeed, they were) as I was in the pub over the road until just before kick-off.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
He played 3 games for us before making his move to EFC.He had a full out with Barking fc and while his 7 days and transfer was going through he came and helped us out.I think he made his first start against H&R fc a couple of weeks ago and i no he played against Sutton fc on sat.If he had played on Monday we would have won.You were lucky.<p>UP THE ILFORD

offline Cyclops

Cyclops
  • First XI - Sub
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by <ilford fan>:
<strong>If he had played on Monday we would have won.You were lucky.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>We were better swimming upriver!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus