Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Junior MacDougall

i think thats a bit harsh..

junior did some great work for us ..

good footballer who lets face it, didnt get a great service this season as we were on the back foot for most of it..

did lots of work off the ball adn when he came off the bench gave 100 per cent..

ok maybe his best days were at the daggers, but who can forget the goal that made the game safe against dagenham at our place..

i wouldnt have minded being a tenth as good as him

Will do a job for Kettering in Conference North. Was a good player but always felt he could offer just that little bit more.

Best of luck to Junior and I think he will do a job in the Conf. North.

Agree with CanvEFM - bit harsh.

He covered a lot of ground and generally worked extremely hard. He did have a chance to "shine" when Lee was injured, but just lacked support. Also suffered an injury whilst Lee was out which put a lot of pressure on all our forwards.

Think Daggers had the best of him and he did take up a wide role on occassions after being drawn wide.

Best of luck Junior.

He really did work hard and his commitment could never be questioned but as iv already mentioned he had his moments but not enough of them, probley down to the fact he never got a long enough run in the team.

Ill always remember that goal against daggers. some of us were talking about if he was to score, would he celebrate. When he did, he went absolute mental. QUALITY.

He had been with us for 2 seasons. championship season & conference season

I thought Junior was a great player to have at the club. Okay he wouldn't always put the ball in the net, but his attitude, professionalism and loyalty was superb. A few of our recent ex-players could do well to take a leaf out of Junior's book.

Cheers for that cracker against Scarborough away, and for rescuing us against Dagenham when it looked it might be slipping away.

"Junior, Junior, Junior..!!"