Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ken livingstone. Mayor for London

Quote:
gnfcmightymole said:
he has had long enough i i am entilted to my opinion wether or not agree with it he talks [****!!****]

yes you are entitled to your opinion, but asking him to overhaul a decrepit transportation system in a few years is flat out impossible and ridiculous. you've got to wait until he's not in office to judge how he's done

Quote:
gnfcmightymole said:
what exactly has he spent the congestion charge on?

Errrm , Possibly ???????

The labour party promise to do something with transport was made circa ten years ago and they have had 9 years to show us a reasonable degree of that change

Correct me if I am in error but John Prescott claimed that he would coordinate all transport services within ten years or he would accept the responsibility

More chance of getting S.H.I.TEE out of a rocking horse

The only change I can see is a bus lane on the M4 and rail services cutting train timetables so they can claim to run a higher percentage of trains on time

Ken is a class one plonker with an ego and verbal delivery that gains him the vote of non-working,pink card holding and non English speaking Londoners

The real problem is a non-achieving government whose only item yet to carry a micky mouse target is when they are to get out of government

If you do not remember the class act of Maggie saving the nation or Ken Clark building the finance system that labours Brown and Bliar have leaned on so heavily you are very young

Lets remember that Brown has taken the easiest route possible in balancing the books, I.E. Somewhere between 68 and 80 hidden tax increases

How easy to balance the books when you simply add a tax every 1.5 months

Nine years ago Bliar told the idiot voters they had 48 hours to save the NHS

Would he still say the same after the destruction of dental care, 5,000 extra deaths a year from death dealing bugs taken on board whilst in NHS "care" and allowing for the people who can not wait any longer for surgery who pay to have the operations in India-South Africa etc

Get real! the only real blame on the conservative party is that they are unable to put together a front line capable of getting rid of the worst PM in modern times and shifting out the useless mob that hang on his coat tails

Lets also remember "tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime"

"we are the 4th richest nation on earth and senior members of society will get their fair share of those riches" "the family is at the heart of new labour" "education education education"

Failure failure failure

I'm not that young pabird...........Old enough to remember the lies told by the CONservatives to take us into Europe, and the lies told by Labour to keep us there.

I also remeber Maggie trying to kill off an ailing National Health Service by taking beds needed for NHS patients and giving them to queue jumping private patients.

I had personal experience of this. When i crushed my foot at work and needed surgery on one toe, i was told by the NHS Doctor it couldn't be done for 2 years at least, as there was a chronic lack of beds. When the firm i worked for(and where i had the accident) found this out ,they sent me to their Private Physician, he got me into aprivate ward the next week.

The hypocrisy of the whole deal is.......i saw the same Doctor on both occasions!