Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Testimonial

Wardy

Stimmo is a quality player but it was not only what he did but what he said in the press that doesn't help. I'm really not sure Canvey fans will ever forgive or forget Stimmo.

Quote:
YELLOW said:
Stimmo is a quality player but it was not only what he did but what he said in the press that doesn't help. I'm really not sure Canvey fans will ever forgive or forget Stimmo.

I hope not! What next, Sol Campbell forgived by Spurs? Everyone in England agreeing Maradona was actually a bloody nice bloke and representative to fair play (instead of a fat, coke snorting cheat). Europe accepting that now they look back on it, Hitler wasn't all bad?!?!

Growing up has nothing to do with, Stimson made his choices and now he has to live with them. I'm sure it's not going to bother him too much now he is building a successful managerial career, so let the hatred remain!

Add to the 1st post, the names of Messrs Porter, Martin, Harding and Donovan. Will be on a Sunday in September maybe when we've had an away game on the Saturday so everyone gets their fix of football over the weekend!

Cottee and Franky Mac. Absolute legends!!!