Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anyone caught up in whatever's going on in London today?

Quote:
Longshanks said:

Not at all fella. Just making people aware of an article that may be of interest to them.

Most people know the score anyway even if they aren’t willing to post what they think on here.

Why do you generally assume that people are not willing to say what they think on here rather than that they just don't agree with you?

Alright then, why do you think I would try and stir up racial tension on a forum like this?

Firstly I’m not racist, Ok fair enough I’ve done a bit of fishing on here over the past few weeks or whatever and had you lot biting big time, but let’s face it – you’d have to be a moron to believe that every Muslim in Britain is a terrorist or supports the filth who’ve carried out this attack. It’s not the case, as I’ve said before there’s good and bad in everyone. Whilst I do believe that the government could have done a bit more to protect our borders and who crosses them, that’s not the whole story is it?

Secondly If I were stupid enough to spend my days trying to stir racial tension then why would I pick this forum? Not being funny, but you just wouldn’t would you? What would be the point in that? The people who use it are hardly the sort who'd put themsleeves on show even if they did go in for that kind of thing so it would be pointless.

I'll admit I've f*cked about on here and acted a pr!ck at times, but you don't know me so don't be so quick to judge - you would be very suprised that's all I'm saying.

Quote:
Longshanks said:
you’d have to be a moron to believe that every Muslim in Britain is a terrorist or supports the filth who’ve carried out this attack.

So when And1inthetree on the Hornchurch forum said:

"longshanks - terrorism is not compatible with the muslim faith.

some extremists, yes, but not the entire religion."

and you replied:

"F*ck off, I can take banter but defending these scum is equil to treason.

Only way to sort this out is the old fashioned way I'm afraid."

does that make you a moron or were you just acting like one?

Quote:
chris blanc (GN said:
Quote:
Longshanks said:
you’d have to be a moron to believe that every Muslim in Britain is a terrorist or supports the filth who’ve carried out this attack.

So when And1inthetree on the Hornchurch forum said:

"longshanks - terrorism is not compatible with the muslim faith.

some extremists, yes, but not the entire religion."

and you replied:

"F*ck off, I can take banter but defending these scum is equil to treason.

Only way to sort this out is the old fashioned way I'm afraid."

does that make you a moron or were you just acting like one?

Stalking me eh?

Well I saw it yesterday and I certainly wasn't stalking you.

Wasn't exactly difficult to find whilst seeing what other forums were saying about the terrorist attacks.

At least they were quick to tell you where to go.

Perhaps diplomacy isn't the answer, eh?

Quote:
Jimmy said:
Just when I thought my opinion of you couldn't get any lower.
Try actually knowing what you are talking about before you spout rubbish.

Alright then big man, you tell me what I've said that's rubbish? You anin't got a clue what YOUR talking about so shut your [****!!****] noise eh?

Quote:
Longshanks said:
Quote:
Jimmy said:
Just when I thought my opinion of you couldn't get any lower.
Try actually knowing what you are talking about before you spout rubbish.

Alright then big man, you tell me what I've said that's rubbish? You anin't got a clue what YOUR talking about so shut your [****!!****] noise eh?

I'd really like to have a quiet word with you above all others. Doubt it will happen though eh?

Nice..... considering Jimmy's comment was in reply to mikefleet.....