Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anyone caught up in whatever's going on in London today?

Quote:
FleetFanatic said:
Well I saw it yesterday and I certainly wasn't stalking you.
Wasn't exactly difficult to find whilst seeing what other forums were saying about the terrorist attacks.

At least they were quick to tell you where to go.
Perhaps diplomacy isn't the answer, eh?

Ban me then, I really couldn't give a f*ck fella. I've aknowledged that at times I've been on a wind up, but yesterday when I was PM'd by a mod I accepted that it wasn't the time or place so left them to it.

If you honestly think that I'm stirring racial tension then in all honesty you should have banned me first off without question. I wonder why you haven't? Strange that!...

Quote:
Longshanks said:
Secondly If I were stupid enough to spend my days trying to stir racial tension then why would I pick this forum? Not being funny, but you just wouldn’t would you? What would be the point in that? The people who use it are hardly the sort who'd put themsleeves on show even if they did go in for that kind of thing so it would be pointless.

I'll admit I've f*cked about on here and acted a pr!ck at times, but you don't know me so don't be so quick to judge - you would be very suprised that's all I'm saying.

Exactly, so why do you come on here? I can't quite get my head around it. You say that there's no point in going on a forum and trying to stir up racial tension, but looking at your previous posts, well over half of them are either having a go about other races, religions or someones sexual persuasion or defending your previous posts doing it.

You say yourself that you've "f*cked about on here and acted a pr!ck" on here but asked not to be judged by what you have written, how else are we supposed to judge you? On here, you are what you write. You're not likely to ever meet most of the people on here, so all they will ever know of you is what you've written.

Right started off as a wind up as you know. i didn't expect yesterday's events to happen, so the issue of Mulsims and race is likely to get a bit serious in the coming months, and I'm just pointing out that comments made then I wouldn't make now. Yesterday I was wound up and like most people my initial reaction was to point the finger - wrong I know but I was shocked and angry and with family working in the city, yes worried.

Not too fussed what people think, but the bottom line is you don't know me, I certainly ain't a racist, and I've been standing besides most of you on the terraces in the past without drawing attention to myself so you be the judge.

Quote:
Longshanks said:
Right started off as a wind up as you know. i didn't expect yesterday's events to happen, so the issue of Mulsims and race is likely to get a bit serious in the coming months, and I'm just pointing out that comments made then I wouldn't make now. Yesterday I was wound up and like most people my initial reaction was to point the finger - wrong I know but I was shocked and angry and with family working in the city, yes worried.

Not too fussed what people think, but the bottom line is you don't know me, I certainly ain't a racist, and I've been standing besides most of you on the terraces in the past without drawing attention to myself so you be the judge.

I think most people's initial reaction was to point the finger, we all knew who was likely behind it from the off and it was only natural to go off the rails a tad about it, most people I know have friends or family working in London, or work there themselves.

I'm not having a go at you personally, I figure that a fair amount of your posts are there just to wind people up, but people tend to take racism and that kind of thing seriously and it's only natural that you'll get the kind of response that you get. Even if you're not fussed about what people think you should still respect their views and the rules of the board and there should definately be no threats to anyone, thinly veiled or not.

What happened to your forum that you started? Is it still going?

I think it's a real shame that this thread has turned from people concerned about the horrific scenes yesterday and genuine concern for others who post here to arguements again.

To this end, I'm gonna do what I very rarely do and close this thread. Arguing between ourselves is just what these animals would want.