Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Explosions in London

A lot of mayhem around Aldgate station it seems. I went past there on a bus about 15 mins before it all happened. Apparently everything is closed around Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street stations with things going on in the Whitechapel and Mansell Street areas and the whole underground network has come to a stop. My colleague has just told me that two underground trains have hit each othe somewhere too. I'm just off Tower Bridge Road south of the river and can hear lots of sirens but no other noises in this general area.

Stockwell Station on the Northern Line has been closed due to suspect package.

this does not sound good. spoke to someone on phone and can hear people saying there are "bodies" being dragged away! nightmare.

BBC are saying that all buses stopped in Zone 1. Their website has reports of explosions on the Underground from inside Carriages. In all including the Bus there's been 6 explosions.

Sky news have just advised that people should remain where they are.

Hang in there mate.