Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hopefully nothing.....

Quote:
gnfc superb said:
Did anything come of the evacuations in birmingham yesterday?

Crime rate plummeted by 99 percent ?

Yeah sorry correction made.

Anyway back on topic I can't see how anything I said was wrong, it's not about being pc its about being wrong.

I reported the incident just as the bbc did and infact although I didn't quote them directly I heard the phrase "20,000 people had their evening ruined" and "It could have been someone leaving a bag either by accident or on purpose on the bus". Which part of that is wrong?

Its like me saying the grass is green and you two coming in here saying no it isn't Harry, it's yellow.

Quote:
Harry J Allstars said:
Yeah sorry correction made.

Anyway back on topic I can't see how anything I said was wrong, it's not about being pc its about being wrong.

I reported the incident just as the bbc did and infact although I didn't quote them directly I heard the phrase "20,000 people had their evening ruined" and "It could have been someone leaving a bag either by accident or on purpose on the bus". Which part of that is wrong?

Its like me saying the grass is green and you two coming in here saying no it isn't Harry, it's yellow.

I think it was the part where you said that the whole evening went off with a bang that upset people Harry