Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

We need a name for our pub!!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote The Invisible Man:</font><hr />

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mr Happy:</font><hr />

Minors should not be allowed in pubs, even if they're drinking lemonade.

<hr></blockquote>

The White Hart in Grafton Regis has a bloody irritating parrot, so I think all kinds of talking bird should be banned from pubs.

<hr></blockquote>

Go away, you don't really exist!!!

Aha! If I don't exist, how can I go away?

If you were at the Ashford game last week, you could have seen a small patch of dry grass in the torrential downpour. That was where I was standing.

And why do you think the bread pudding keeps mysteriously disappearing?

What's more, Fruitbat can testify to my existence because he saw me just before half-time as he loped off to the bar. He exclaimed with surprise, understandably, declaring "I didn't see you there". This was because my concentration had lapsed a little and I inadvertantly manifested myself.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote The Invisible Man:</font><hr />

Aha! If I don't exist, how can I go away?

If you were at the Ashford game last week, you could have seen a small patch of dry grass in the torrential downpour. That was where I was standing.

And why do you think the bread pudding keeps mysteriously disappearing?

What's more, Fruitbat can testify to my existence because he saw me just before half-time as he loped off to the bar. He exclaimed with surprise, understandably, declaring "I didn't see you there". This was because my concentration had lapsed a little and I inadvertantly manifested myself.

<hr></blockquote>

Much as I admire Fruitbat, he is usually drunk so his testimony will not count. As for that patch of dry grass, it did not exist. As to the disappearance of the bread pudding, well Fruitbat ate it all!!!!!

PS. Matthew get out of the pub. You are underage!!!

Much as I admire Fruitbat, he is usually drunk so his testimony will not count. As for that patch of dry grass, it did not exist. As to the disappearance of the bread pudding, well Fruitbat ate it all!!!!!

<hr></blockquote>

True, Fruity's evidence must be regarded as doubtful. If anything he probably saw two Invisible Men.

The dry grass may actually have been damp, as naturally water would have dripped off my invisible clothing onto the ground where I trod it in a bit. Not only was the dryish bit hard to spot, you were no doubt living up to your name after several pints of Broadside and were in no state to spot it.

I don't think you can blame Fruitbat for the bread pudding - does he ever actually EAT anything?

<hr></blockquote>

True, Fruity's evidence must be regarded as doubtful. If anything he probably saw two Invisible Men.

The dry grass may actually have been damp, as naturally water would have dripped off my invisible clothing onto the ground where I trod it in a bit. Not only was the dryish bit hard to spot, you were no doubt living up to your name after several pints of Broadside and were in no state to spot it.

I don't think you can blame Fruitbat for the bread pudding - does he ever actually EAT anything?

What's more, another contributor to the forum saw me on Saturday, in the Downs car park, and a committee member probably doesn't know it but he saw me in Enfield pst office at lunch time today. So there!

<hr></blockquote>

What's more, another contributor to the forum saw me on Saturday, in the Downs car park, and a committee member probably doesn't know it but he saw me in Enfield post office at lunch time today. So there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...