Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

supporters match

sure of course u can join in the game is being played at cornelius school on canvey with a 11 oclock kick off so will be meeting at about 10 it will cost a couple of quid each. i think will start with u as a sub the bring u in that way

sorry babs i think we should be ok as gary dover sored 2 today and me a pires both scored 1 as we beat southend supporters 8-1 today for our sunday team 8 of whom play in the supporters team

The best thing about it all it was an all canvey show with rich kicking one of them in the air in the first 5mins and i nearly score with a great volley just over the bar, gary should have had four goals with one being an OG and the other off side and piers should of had 2goals what a game!!!!!!!!

Rich was lucky the bloke didn't land on him as he was quite a big lad! I'd would have had no choice but to book him in a competitive match. As for your volley Mark, I've never seen you connect with a ball so sweetly, and neither had anyone in the car park where the ball eventually landed! Gary turned down the chance of glory by passing to an offside Piers when he could have scored himself for his hatrick - shame!