Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hulll City

YELLOW

Thought we played really well tonight against a full strength Hull side.

Hull scored through Barmby and Scott Wiseman whilst we grabbed a goal through a rare effort from Dominic Sterling who scrambled home from a corner.

There really wasn't alot between the teams and only better finishing provided Hull with the win.

Thought Sedgy had an excellent game in the midfield, Jonnie Keeling was a constant threat and the defence was very solid especially Wardy.

Danny made a real howler for the first goal but alot of positives can be taken from the night and the team look very fit and raring to go for the new season.

A quick mention to our new PA man David Baker who despite some teething problems did very well tonight. I know he played the wrong version of The Final Countdown and he was bothered by the sound but otherwise did OK in his first game.

Was a rather weird experience playing the music before the game until David took over. I'm normally in the bar having a few beers. Hope the music wasn't too loud!!!!

Glad it went well both on and off the pitch. Sitting by the phone all night waiting for the scores, and it was only a friendly !!

Off to see Southport v Shrewsbury tomorrow night, a bit of spying on both. See you all on Saturday.

we did play well and it was quite an entertaining game. sedgemore was fantastic and doms goal was pretty good. Mario when he came on looked dangerious.

David did a very good job on the announcements, the difference a professional voice makes is amazing, but some of the worst music I have ever heard though, Im not sure there is ever an excuse for Chesney Hawks and Tiffany, was quite impressed with the Americas horse with no name though.

The version DB played was a different mix, one that's used in clubs etc. I didn't even know there was two versions!!!