Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-July 17 )

• Photo
    Canvey Gal

• Photo
    blueeyes

• Photo
    bluewhitebrother

• Photo
    Guernsey Green

Photo

Cup Final no 1

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline COLIN THE GATEMAN

COLIN THE GATEMAN
  • Reserves
Not bad 8 months from formation and in our first cup final of the season, come along to Ware at easter and see the Town push for there first trophy UP THE TOWNIES. images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0 images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
And what Micky Mouse competition is it? No, don't answer. Not interested. Go back to your dreams.

COLIN THE GATEMAN
  • Reserves
Oh dear touched a nerve have i,just ask any of the 470 people over at Epping yesterday if they think it's a Mickey Mouse cup and then please remind me just how many finals you have to look foward to this season bye for now Colin images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0 images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0

offline ETFC Neil

ETFC Neil
  • First XI - Sub
For goodness sakes Colin will you stop winding E's up and post on our board instead? I'm all for praising ETFC, but not on an opposition board where we do still have friends (despite the differences). I think Del knows our score as much as we know EFC's. I'm gonna kick your [****!!****] on Tuesday night at you know where...lol

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Neil:
<strong>For goodness sakes Colin will you stop winding E's up and post on our board instead? I'm all for praising ETFC, but not on an opposition board where we do still have friends (despite the differences). I think Del knows our score as much as we know EFC's. I'm gonna kick your [****!!****] on Tuesday night at you know where...lol</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Neil,<p>The wind ups are fine in my book - life is too short to take too seriously - it's only abusive stuff that I'm against and, fortunately most of that has now stopped. Yes we know your scores due to the wonderfull invention of mobile phones!<p>BTW Can I buy a ticket for Tuesday?<p>... No! Not for the game but to see you "kick [****!!****]". lol<p>All the best.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
What an "kick ares" comp blimey where can I get a ticket???

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Contact Keith Wortley, for cup final tickets - he's got all the details. They'll be cheap though!<p>Yes we're pleased.<p>It would have been more of an incentive in the MSC if we could have played EFC in the final, still Northwood will be a lot of fun if can we beat Hendon.<p>[ 04 March 2002: This message was edited by: Foggy ]</p>

offline Freebird

Freebird
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
This thread must be on the wrong forum<p>Cant we do something about moving it

COLIN THE GATEMAN
  • Reserves
Just seen your reply neil i am glad that Derek didnt take offence to the wind up's and i am sure that if enfield had reached a final that someone would have posted a thread on our sight, shame you hav'nt the same view on wind ups as Derek but if you think you can kick my [****!!****] on Tuesday be aware i can kick just as well,i don't know whether you were having a bit of fun but i sincerly hope you were. images/icons/blush.gif" border="0 images/icons/blush.gif" border="0 images/icons/blush.gif" border="0

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by COLIN THE GATEMAN:
<strong>Just seen your reply neil i am glad that Derek didnt take offence to the wind up's and i am sure that if enfield had reached a final that someone would have posted a thread on our sight, shame you hav'nt the same view on wind ups as Derek but if you think you can kick my [****!!****] on Tuesday be aware i can kick just as well,i don't know whether you were having a bit of fun but i sincerly hope you were. images/icons/blush.gif" border="0 images/icons/blush.gif" border="0 images/icons/blush.gif" border="0 </strong><hr></blockquote><p>(With a supporters hat on!) Of course we would have! That's a part of the fun of being friends/colleagues/associates/lovers(!) - delete any that are NOT appropriate - who support different teams. You have good, sad and bad times just as in life. Just enjoy each moment as it happens so that you can look back in years hence and say "I was there". (I have some 25 years worth but as another hair falls from my bonce so the memories seem to merge! Whay is it I can remember that far back but not something I did yesterday? Does Yesterday even exist? Tomorrow doesn't!. Whoops! Back to my point...)Worry about yourselves and not others and above all "Live and let live".<p>Yes, there is rivalry and rightly so (no different to Spurs/Arsenal or even Liverpool/Everton - now there's a familiar story close to home read just some 110 years before us! - just at a lower level) but generally, there is NOW good humour on this board, let's keep it that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus