Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Line-Up

Matt H

We're in August now and the excitement of another season of Conference football is upon us.

I'm just wondering, now that we've had the majority of our pre-season games and you've had the chance to view our stars on the field again, what would be your prefered current starting formation and line-up for this season?

You can add trialists into this line-up cause I'm sure some of you have been impressed with certain prospects.

gk potter

rb kennedy

lb sterling

cb theobald

cb bunce

rm keeling

lm duffers

cm minton

cm noto

st boylan

st hallett

subs from harrison, conray, heeroo, sedgemore, gregory

GK Potter

DL Sterling

DR Conroy

DC Ward

DC Bunce

ML Keeling

MR Duffy

MC Sedgemore

MC Minton

FC Boylan

FC Hallett

Subs

Harrison, McGhee, Noto, Kennedy, Gregory.

After putting my squad i realised i left out Mcghee all together. But looking at the squad i really dont know who i would replace him for. Who would be a manager

I feel mario deserves his chance and minton is not in great form, mario is also not afraid of having a dig outside the box either.

On the left wing it was between duffy and clark but for me duffy has been by far our best player this pre season, long may it continue. Duffy looks like he getting back to the player we used to know and love